Data protection information
Declaration regarding the collection and processing of personal data using the SEW-EURODRIVE applicant portal
1. By submitting an application to the careers website at www.career.sew-eurodrive.com you are declaring your interest in potential employment at SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG (referred to in the following as: "SEW-EURODRIVE") or at a company directly or indirectly related to SEW-EURODRIVE (referred to in the following as the "SEW-EURODRIVE group"). This careers website and the applicant portal are operated by
SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
76646 Bruchsal, Germany
This company is responsible for the page.
If you accept this data privacy statement from SEW-EURODRIVE in the applicant portal, you can submit your application. You will also be declaring your consent that SEW-EURODRIVE and all companies in the SEW-EURODRIVE group may save and process your data for the purposes of job applications, staffing and employment.
If you are under the age of 18, SEW-EURODRIVE assumes that you have the consent of a parent or legal guardian for this application. Should SEW-EURODRIVE become aware that this is not the case, SEW-EURODRIVE will be unable to consider your application and your data will be deleted immediately. On request, legal representatives are able to view the information provided to SEW-EURODRIVE and request for it to be deleted immediately.
2. The personal data that you submit on the applicant portal is collected, processed, and used by SEW-EURODRIVE worldwide for the purposes of processing job applications and recruiting. Only employees authorized by SEW-EURODRIVE are permitted access to your data. If a suitable position is found within the SEW-EURODRIVE group, your data is forwarded to the responsible employees in the HR departments, the works council, and managers in the relevant departments. The department managers and HR employees may belong to different companies in the SEW-EURODRIVE group. Your data may therefore be exchanged globally within the SEW-EURODRIVE group. At no point will SEW-EURODRIVE make your data available to third parties, unless SEW-EURODRIVE is obligated to pass the data to state institutions or authorities due to mandatory legislation or unless SEW-EURODRIVE has your express written consent.
By submitting your application via the SEW-EURODRIVE applicant portal, you are accepting that you will be contacted for HR marketing purposes. You may be contacted by email, post, or telephone.
You are authorized to revoke your consent for the use of your personal data or to withdraw your application at any time. To do so, please notify us via email to email@example.com.
Your application and all personal data will be automatically deleted six months after receipt of a rejection. Once we have deleted your data, SEW-EURODRIVE will no longer be able to access and use your data.
3. You bear the sole responsibility for all content that you enter in the SEW-EURODRIVE applicant portal, for example, for texts, photos, graphics, links, etc. You are obligated to ensure that no trademark rights, copyright, personal rights, or other rights of third parties are not violated.
You are further obligated to protect your access to the SEW-EURODRIVE applicant portal against unauthorized access by third parties and to keep your password secret. You indemnify SEW-EURODRIVE of all damages incurred by SEW-EURODRIVE due to unauthorized use of your access to the applicant portal or other related harmful actions by yourself or a third party for which you are at fault.
In accordance with the German Telemedia Act (TMG), SEW-EURODRIVE is only responsible for third-party content if:
- SEW-EURODRIVE is aware of unlawful acts or content and, in the event of a claim for damages, SEW-EURODRIVE is also aware of the facts or circumstances from which the unlawful act or content become apparent, or
- SEW-EURODRIVE did not take immediate action to remove the content or block access as soon as SEW-EURODRIVE was aware of the situation.
SEW-EURODRIVE implements both technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction, or unauthorized access. Your data is transmitted in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of your data by third parties. This is performed using SSL encryption. These security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
In addition to this data privacy statement, the company-wide SEW-EURODRIVE Data Privacy Statement also applies, which can be viewed by clicking on the link.
Please note that due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet, it may be necessary to update this declaration on a regular basis. We will keep you updated of any changes.
If you have questions relating to the handling of your personal data or about this data privacy statement, contact the SEW-EURODRIVE data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status: September 2014
This website uses technologies provided by etracker GmbH to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. User profiles can be created under a pseudonym using this data. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the clipboard of your Internet browser when you visit a website. Cookies enable a site to recognize the Internet browser again. Data collected using etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to this website and will not be combined with the personal data of the anonymous profile without the express permission of the respective individual. Permission for the collection and storage of your data can be revoked.
Drive the future. Now.
Why not take a look at our current vacancies and apply to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!